This weekly edition of Python News has quite the variety of topics. You can learn about how to create passwords, the new Enthought Python Distribution and about something called pylibftdi. Plus, I’ve added a section just for PyCon related stuff since they seem to be releasing a lot of info this month. For example, there’s an interview with Armin Ronacher (author of Flask) in that section.
- Peter Fein talks about Better Passwords in Under 200 Characters
- Sphinx and htmlhelp
- Enthought Python Distribution version 7.0 released this week.
- pylibftdi 0.7 – multiple device support
- Pythonâ€™s dictionary implementation
- A simple self-upgrade build pattern
- `cute_profile`: Profile your Python code on the fly
- Press release: Record-Breaking Submissions to PyCon 2011
- PyCon 2011: Interview with Armin Ronacher – â€œOpening the Flaskâ€
So far no one has ever given me any leads for my next article, so that either means I’m doing something right or no one’s reading these posts. Well, as always, I will take a look at any links that my kind readers give me.