I recently had the opportunity to get my second book, Python 201: Intermediate Python added to a bundle of other interesting programming books.
It is called The Ultimate Programmer Super Stack and it is is a hand-curated collection of 25+ premium ecourses, bestselling ebooks, and bonus resources that will help new programmers:
- Discover how to build APIs, websites, and iOS and Android applications from scratch
- Uncover the â€˜Business of Softwareâ€™ (how computer programs work, how computer programmers think, and how to start your very own computer programming business)
- Master the soft skills you need to become â€˜Coder Completeâ€™ (this stuff will have a huge impact on your career, believe me)
And much more.
Here are just a few highlights that youâ€™ll find inside the Stack:
- â€œPython Tricks: A Buffet of Awesome Python Featuresâ€ by Dan Bader (retail value: $29.00). Dan is the founder of Realpython.com, where his articles, videos, and trainings have reached over one million developers around the world. This is one of his bestselling books a great place to start whether youâ€™re brand new to Python, or looking to master the craft and become a certified Pythonista.
- â€œBuild APIs You Won’t Hateâ€ by Phil Sturgeon (retail value: $26.99). Phil is an API designer and systems architect, currently helping WeWorK to scale their APIs to handle more traffic, be more resistant to change, and not fall like dominoes when one of them has a bad time. Phil is regarded as one of the leading experts on APIâ€™s, and this book is like a deep dive into his brain.
- â€œThe Top 1% Developer – iOS Editionâ€ by Grant Klimaytys (retail value: $197.00). Grant is the founder of Learn App Development, where heâ€™s coached over 120,000 students worldwide on how to become professional app developers. Inside this premium course, you will learn how to code for iPhone from scratch, understand the basics of software creation (applicable to any language), and even create your own apps to start earning passive income on the App Store (winner winner, chicken dinner!)