I am currently working on a new book entitled Creating GUI Applications with wxPython that you can support on Kickstarter. This is the current table of contents for the book:
- Chapter 1 – Intro to wxPython
- Chapter 2 – Creating an Image Viewer
- Chapter 3 – Enhancing the Image Viewer
- Chapter 4 – Creating a Database Viewer
- Chapter 5 – Database Editing with wxPython
- Chapter 6 – Calculator
- Chapter 7 – Archiver (tarball creation utility)
- Chapter 8 – MP3 Tag Editor
- Chapter 9 – XML Editor
- Chapter 10 – NASA Image Downloader / Search Tool
- Chapter 11 – PDF Merger / Splitter
There will also be a chapter on creating executables and installers for your application and a couple of appendixes.
I am doing a second stretch goal to add up to 3 additional chapters to the book. Check out the Kickstarter for more information.
1 thought on “wxPython Applications Book Table of Contents Update”
Pingback: Links 30/1/2019: Alpine 3.9.0 and Slax 9.7.0 Released | Techrights
Comments are closed.