We are coming into the last week of the Kickstarter and I thought I would give you all a quick update. I finished writing up the chapter on creating a calculator today and got started on chapter 7.
I also wanted to let you know what the current table of contents looks like right now:
- Chapter 1 â€“ Intro to wxPython
- Chapter 2 â€“ Creating an Image Viewer
- Chapter 3 â€“ Enhancing the Image Viewer
- Chapter 4 â€“ Creating a Database Viewer
- Chapter 5 â€“ Database Editing with wxPython
- Chapter 6 â€“ Calculator
- Chapter 7 â€“ Archiver (tarball creation utility)
- Chapter 8 â€“ MP3 Tag Editor
- Chapter 9 â€“ XML Editor
- Chapter 10 â€“ NASA Image Downloader / Search Tool
- Chapter 11 â€“ PDF Merger / Splitter
There will also be a chapter on creating executables and installers for your application and a couple of appendixes.
Thanks so much for your support!
2 thoughts on “Table of Contents for Creating GUI Applications Book”
Pingback: Links 5/2/2019: Wine 4.1, Nanonote 1.1.0, openSUSE Board Elections | Techrights
Pingback: Less than 2 Days to Go on wxPython Book Kickstarter | The Mouse Vs. The Python
Comments are closed.