This week, Mike Driscoll (author of this website), is on the PyBites Podcast. It's titled Episode #043 - Becoming a prolific Python content provider
You can listen to the podcast on PyBites.
In the podcast, the hosts and I talk about:
- how Mike got into programming and Python (and the importance of community),
- how Mike uses Python at work for an automated test framework (to test C++ GUI apps),
- how Mike got into Python content creation through blogging and later writing 9 (!) books,
- how to keep up with new technology,
- how to stay consistent and motivated in producing content,
- the fundamental skills as a Python developer these days,
- dealing with imposter syndrome (realizing you might have more to bring to the table than you think!)
- learning new libraries, the benefit of pair programming (for both junior and senior engineers),
- and more ...