Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner, so let’s start the holidays early with some amazing Python-related deals!
You can take 33% off ANY of my self-published books on Gumroad by using the following coupon code: black23
I am also running a 33% off sale on all my Python courses over on Teach Me Python using the same black23 code. Some courses are text-based, and I also have a video course with a new video course coming soon. The coupon will work on both individual purchases as well as membership subscriptions.
Other Great Python Sales
Check out these other great deals!
- Boost Your Git DX by Adam Johnson is 50% off, no code needed (usual price is $39).
- Boost Your Django DX and Speed Up Your Django Tests by Adam Johnson are 50% off, no code needed.
- All Books Bundle by Sundeep Agarwal is a bundle with 13 programming books and is 69% off until the end of November, no code needed.
- The bundle Learn Python by Example by Sundeep Agarwal is 70% off and the book Understanding Python re(gex)? is free, both until the end of November, no code needed.
- The Python Problem-Solving Bootcamp is 40% off for Black Friday
- Talk Python is having a Black Friday sale
- Python Essentials for Data Scientists and all other Data School courses will be 40% off between the 24th and 27th of November
- The Python Coding Place lifetime membership (by Stephen Gruppeta) is 70% off, no code needed.
- Python Morsels (by Trey Hunner) lifetime access for the price of a 2-year subscription, no code needed.
Great Django Deals
Adam Johnson, a Django maintainer and an author, has a great round-up of lots deals on his website.
Get Python tutorials in your inbox by subscribing to The Python Papers Newsletter