It’s the first Friday of June and I’ve read a bunch of new articles this week. From the Vern’s rant about getting Python jobs to a review of the web2py cookbook, there’s lots of fun things going on in Python land. Here are just a few other articles I thought were interesting:
- Batchelder talks about Python recursion, which is always a fun topic.
- Python Thread Locals are Weird is kind of an odd article, but threading is an interesting topic and something I want to understand better
- Python: Choice of the one obvious way to do it is an article about a Rosetta Code task. Lots of code, not a lot of explanation.
- An article on autovivification…yeah, I’d never heard of it either.
- Wesley Chun has something to say about tuples this week.
As usual, if you happen to have read something neat about Python this week, feel free to link to it in the comments!