Lots of companies do sales on Black Friday, sometimes for the entire week. I am going to link to Black Friday sales for Python-related materials, including my own, in this article.
I am having a sale where you can get $10 off if you use the following coupon: black21. This coupon works on any of my Python books on Gumroad
This code will work on my newest book, Automating Excel with Python. It will also work on older titles like Pillow: Image Processing with Python and Creating GUI Applications with wxPython among others.
Other Python Sales
There are other indie authors and regular publishers that are having sales. Here are a few:
- Save 50% on the Python Morsels Lite plan now through Cyber Monday
- Pydon’ts – Write elegant Python code by Rodrigo Girão Serrão @ Mathspp
- O’Reilly is having a Humble Bundle of Python titles
- Reuven Lerner is offering 30% off all his products
- Matt Harrison is offering 40% off all his courses and books
- Talk Python is having a Black Friday sale (50% off!)
- PyBites is having a 40% off sale
- PyImageSearch has sales of 25% off of their books and courses (starting noon 11/25/2021 EST)
My friend, Sundeep, is also having some Python book sales:
These sales from Sundeep are good until the end of November
Trey Hunner is keeping track of all the Python sales too on his site, so check it out too so that you don’t miss anything