Tue 20 Mar 2012
I got a new job recently which requires me to move across several states, so I have decided to sell a few of the Python programming books I’ve bought the last few years. For some reason, eBay’s search is broken at the time of this writing, so I’ll just list what I’m selling here with direct links to the pages. If you’re in the market for some new or gently used Python books, then this is a good time to buy. I’m starting all the book auctions at 99 cents.
- Python Power! – The Comprehensive Guide by Matt Telles
- Essential Sqlalchemy by Rick Copeland (A good reference, if a bit out of date)
- >CherryPy Essentials: Rapid Python Web Application Development by Sylvain Hellegouarch (note: I haven’t read this one, so no idea if it’s good or not)
- Practical Django Projects 2nd Ed. by James Bennett. I’m also selling the lame 1st edition too
- Python 2.6 Graphics Cookbook by Mike Ohlson de Fine (note: I actually did the technical review for this one and have my name in the book! In fact, I wrote a preview about it too.)
- Python Essential Reference by David M. Beazley
- Twisted Network Programming Essentials by Abe Fettig
- Professional Python Frameworks: Web 2.0 Programming with Django and TurboGears by Dana Moore, Raymond Budd, William Wright
- Programming in Python 3: A Complete Introduction to the Python Language by Mark Summerfield
- Django 1.0 Website Development by Ayman Hourieh
I’m also going to be selling some other stuff on there, like an Android tablet, a car stereo receiver and probably some of my DVD collection. This link is supposed to list everything I’m selling, but so far I can only get it to list two items.