I didn’t really have much time last year to check out the first PyCon Poster session, but this year I’ll have the time to really check it out. The last I heard, there will be 35 posters at this year’s session and they have some pretty amazing topics. Here’s a sampling:
- Using a Kinect to improve accessibility
- A Technical Anatomy of SPM.Python, a Scalable, Parallel Version of Python
- Python for Hydro-Geo-Chemical Modeling
- Capture, Store, Analyze, and Compare Supercomputer Performance Metrics with Python and MySQL
- Collaborative Book Making
I’m not even sure what some of that stuff means, but I’d like to find out. What about you? Don’t you want to check this out too? I’m pretty sure this session won’t be recorded, so you’ll need to be there to check it out. If the above didn’t get you excited, then try reading the full list.