This Contest is now over!
Packt Publishing has asked me to run a run a contest for them to give away their new book: Instant Flask Web Development by Ron DuPlain. It has been receiving favorable reviews on Amazon and I plan to release a review of the book soon.
I have 3 digital copies of the book to give away. Here’s a little information regarding what the book covers:
- Manage your project dependencies using virtualenv
- Understand how Flask provides URL routing and web request handling
- Recognize how Flask serves static files on disk
- Learn about modeling, storing, and querying data with SQLAlchemy
- Present HTML forms and validate input with WTForms
- Build a page layout with Twitter Bootstrap using a base Jinja template
- Create, recall, update, delete, and list database records
- Build custom template filters in Jinja to format data
- Authenticate users and maintain sessions
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. Itâ€™s that simple.
Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.
The contest will close on November 15th, 2013 at 12:01 p.m. CST. Winners will be contacted by the email they used when commenting! Don’t worry, I’m the only one who can see your email address on this blog.